Friday, April 13, 2012

Poem of the Week! - Love Poems

All I want to do is write you love poems!
But not shitty ones.
I won't say I can't live with out you, or every night I dream about you
Because I sincerely doubt you would believe me.
And you'd be right!
I don't toss and turn at night
With you in my head, but not in my bed
But I remember what that Old Will said
About parting being such sweet sorrow...
That's bull shit, we parted and the sorrow
Was not sweet
I felt like my heart was beat and
Ripped right out of my chest cavity.
Do you appreciate the gravity of what I'm saying?
I'm telling you
I love you truly
That this love is so unruly, it can't be quieted or put away
Just because I heard you say goodbye.
Baby.
Life without you is a world full of suck!
So can't we just make up
Go back to my place and...
Watch a movie or somethin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment